Hey, I'm Austin

GuTrat

Reaction score
Hey, I'm Austin, I have been freight hopping and hitching around the country for the last year and a half. I dropped out of school when I was 17, left home, now I'm 19 and here. I want some really good rural squat areas in the us I can live in for months at a time, I'm down to go anywhere, and I always am down for someone to come. I don't do drugs, I drink and smoke way too many cigarettes. I'm not looking to chill with any festival kooks, or dirty rainbows. Just normal adventure seeking people that don't care about being dirty or hungry, haha. It would help if you played music too. And your actually good at it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 246
D

Deleted member 20

Welcome to the site. Please use the search function to research existing threads that may answer your questions or better places to place response posts instead of creating duplicate & competing threads.::rules:: It appears that you are looking for road dogs, rural squat information in the city that you are already located in & the rest of the US. Perhaps you can create a thread about what spots in San Diego suck that you have found already & go from there::confused::.

Welcome to the site & please be respectful to our festival kooks & dirty rainbows and try to treat them as individuals. I am sure they will be cordial to you in return.:cool:

Last edited:

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads