hey, hi, hello! i'm katie and i'm a genderqueer anarchist!

Nate182010

Reaction score
Website
squattheplanet.com
Hey, I'm Nate. Me and my girlfriend are going to Florida for the rainbow gathering. Then heading up the east coast; maybe, in the spring and want to get to Washington state bye May for folklife fest. I have been wanting to get a string punk/bluegrass band together. Maybe if our paths cross we could jam? I play a banjo and my girlfriend plays a washboard.
Hope to hear from you.

Wild Ty Laserbeam

Reaction score
Hey I'll be in nola some point this winter to say hi to a few friends that will be wintering there. I'm genderqueer too so it would be totally rad to have at least one other gq travelin' friend. Wanna be pals forever?

AmandaLynn

Reaction score
hey hey hey friend!!!!
Hope yer travels are fucking awesome, a lot of kids in Portland are living vicariously through you! I feel like we swapped you took off out of here right when I kinda settled down. Anywho. fucking live it up, stay warm and sing yer heart out!
-Amandalynn

Reaction score
Whoa, great music. If you ever make it out to the west coast or up to AK during the summer, I could show ya around.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads