hey, hi, hello! i'm katie and i'm a genderqueer anarchist!

museummouths

Reaction score
yo, punx! i is katie - who is you?

i like long walks on the beach, meeting new people (!!!), traveling, pooping off of the side of abandoned trains, and having crushes on all o' my friends!

i'm from portland, maine, but i'm in cambridge, mass right now. my friend rosemary told me about squattheplanet, i peed my pants in happiness, then i joined.

i busk for a "living" (my music can be found at Katie Osborne Music on Myspace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads), and when i'm not doing that, i'm usually in a dumpster somewhere or volunteering at various food not bombs chapters in whichever city i end up in. wait... is this too cliche? i also play guitar. shit, this is so cliche.

anyway, i joined in hopes of finding a really awesome, radical, middle-fingers-always-in-the-air travel partner. i don't exactly know where i'm going (south seems like a pretty good idea; it's getting cold!), but i would love to get to know some folks, and see where things go from there!

take care, friends!

in solidarity 4eva,

-katie!

Spirit

Reaction score
wow, i need to know what you did to get your voice to sound like that on the recording, what kind of room were you in?!?! also hey, sup.

dirtyfacedan

Reaction score
I too love peeing my pants, welcome!

BlewJ

Permanent traveler in a transitory world.
Reaction score
That's What She Said is the only one I've listened to yet, but I like it! Welcome. You've got talent. Don't feel cliche no more.

GLASZ

Reaction score
sick tunes, good luck on the travels

M

Monkeywrench

There's cool people in Cambridge..? Where the hell were they when I was stuck there? Haha. Welcome to StP, kid. You should totally head south for the winter.

Dirty Rig

Reaction score
cambridge, mass eh? you should find Turtles. he frequents this site every once in a blue moon, but i believe that's his stomping grounds. if you don't already know him, find him. damn good kid to have around. im not gonna lie, i didnt click on yer link or listen to yer music, but welcome to the site and travel on

M

Monkeywrench

I'll confirm that Turtles (if we're talking about the kid from Wuster?) is a totally rad dude to ride trains/kick it with.

As for getting out of NYC to NOLA. It's doable. The biggest obstacle is getting out of NYC on little to no money.
I wintered in NOLA and I'm in the process of exploring the west before I settle back down there. You'll have a blast.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads