Hey hi hello aloha!

Thenisia

Reaction score
Website
www.kreayze.tumblr.com
Also I love dogs so I really do not mind!!

Here is my Tangerine
tangerine.jpg

Art101

Reaction score
Dang ya all jacked this thread all up.I grew up in the lovely burg of Seattle myself.Ballard brat from back when Ballard was cool lol.I have been hearing some bad stuff about Hawaii lately in regards to sleeping on beaches and such.Wish you the best of luck though.If I was 2 decades younger and not housed up it would be tempting to head over there.

Reactions: Thenisia

Thenisia

Reaction score
Website
www.kreayze.tumblr.com
Dang ya all jacked this thread all up.I grew up in the lovely burg of Seattle myself.Ballard brat from back when Ballard was cool lol.I have been hearing some bad stuff about Hawaii lately in regards to sleeping on beaches and such.Wish you the best of luck though.If I was 2 decades younger and not housed up it would be tempting to head over there.
I'm currently working in Ballard, tons of yuppies and families, nothing like when I was younger, or how I've heard it was.
What have you heard about hawaii? I've heard the govt is trying to displace the homeless to a trash island to help tourism but that's about it

Art101

Reaction score
From what I have been hearing(mind you this is I have a buddy who kinda thing) there is an effort to clean everything up.Like ya all need to head back to the mainland if your not from here kinda thing,let us give you a hand.As for Ballard it used to be a very blue collar fishing kinda place.Lots of OG Norwegians and Swedes.Now its yuppie hipster tool bags in box condos blighting the landscape.For gods sake they tore down the awesome Denny's on Market.

Thenisia

Reaction score
Website
www.kreayze.tumblr.com
From what I have been hearing(mind you this is I have a buddy who kinda thing) there is an effort to clean everything up.Like ya all need to head back to the mainland if your not from here kinda thing,let us give you a hand.As for Ballard it used to be a very blue collar fishing kinda place.Lots of OG Norwegians and Swedes.Now its yuppie hipster tool bags in box condos blighting the landscape.For gods sake they tore down the awesome Denny's on Market.
yeah that's what I've been hearing. Still going to make the trek and try though, can't hurt! and if it fails, it'll be a nice vacation from Seattle.
Crazy, I just looked that up and saw a seattletimes article from 2008 with a quote from somsone saying “Great. Another condo building. Do we really need another one of those?” ....poor guy had no idea what Ballard/Seattle would be like today. Could rename is Crane City now a days

Reactions: Testicool

Art101

Reaction score
Im glad I moved away.Honestly dont miss it at all.Where I moved there is a lot less people and this still has the small town vibe that Ballard used to have in the 70's,80's and early 90's.Sigh oh for the good old days.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads