Hey hi hello aloha!

Thenisia

Reaction score
Website
www.kreayze.tumblr.com
Hey!
My name is Thenisia, I'm based in Seattle. Big plans right now to move to Hawaii, specifically Oahu around the Waikiki area. Planning on living on the beach, working some service industry job.
I've never traveled really! I've been on a few family vacations, and road trips, but other than that I have no traveled and up until recently I never had the drive or desire really. But after losing a job I had longterm plans with, a relationship ending, and moving back in with parents I have nothing keeping me here and suddenly I have this drive and passion to leave and make this big trip.
SO! If youre able, and I think this is the right community, advice on living, either if you know the area and know some people I can get in contact with who I can hang around, crash with, whathaveyou, advice on just living out of a backpack, and protips about shit I can't google or no one really mentions about the life. Especially from other femmes on how to stay safe!

Now for a little about myself~
I'll be 25 in august, I'm a leo with a sag moon that's finally awoke, and a cancer rising! I'm hella into astrology so feel free to hit me up for advice on getting into it or just some basic chart reading!
Very into politics, leftist/marxist sjw type shit. Always down to radicalize liberals.
I'm into art, really any medium I can get my hands on works for me. Into acrylics currently, working on a collage / acrylic painting right now!
I'm also super into movies, Lynch, Kubrick type shit. Couple favorites: clockwork, eraserhead, eternal sunshine. Horror is probably my favorite genre though, like 70/80's slashers like Maniac and henry: portrait of a serial killer.
Music taste varies, favorite band is of Montreal, currently playing a lot of Mini Mansions, STRFKR, Animal Collective, and Belle and Sebastian.

Attachments

• tumblr_oogv5xLJuY1rrvh2yo3_1280.jpg
    tumblr_oogv5xLJuY1rrvh2yo3_1280.jpg
    237.8 KB · Views: 232
  • tumblr_oqzzntTG6G1rrvh2yo2_1280.jpg
    tumblr_oqzzntTG6G1rrvh2yo2_1280.jpg
    332.5 KB · Views: 211
  • selfie2.jpg
    selfie2.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 282
  • Sad
Reactions: Testicool and Kal

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I hate selfies...

Yet your choice of cinema is decent... clockwork was a better book than movie, eraserhead gives you a 1up and eternal sunshine made me cry... because Kate Winslet should have left me with a Titanic memory....

Welcome to the site weirdo. Go watch, Interstellar and 1984... curse you if you never heard of Catch 22.

PS:

images (2).jpg

Thenisia

Reaction score
Website
www.kreayze.tumblr.com
I hate selfies...

Yet your choice of cinema is decent... clockwork was a better book than movie, eraserhead gives you a 1up and eternal sunshine made me cry... because Kate Winslet should have left me with a Titanic memory....

Welcome to the site weirdo. Go watch, Interstellar and 1984... curse you if you never heard of Catch 22.

PS:

View attachment 37680
Agreed about Clockwork, love the book. But I also love how Kub changes stories and makes them his own so I don't really like to think of them as the same.
Interstellar was beautiful, one of my favorites from the last couple years. That wormhole scene!!
Heard of c22, havent seen/read it though, I'll add it to my list!

Reactions: Odin and Testicool

japanarchist

Reaction score
Is this the new OK'crusty/Date The Planet sub-forum that everyone's been requesting? About damn time we got this shit going Matt.:D Kidding. Welcome aboard!

One of my friends grew up in Kauai and would tell me great stories about his experiences living in caves and huts with other radical/free spirited/eccentric people. He said that it's kinda anarchic, people did their own thing without working (wage-labor) or money and weren't bothered by cops and such and just lived out wherever they wanted in the wild. Maybe that might be worth checking out for you...

EphemeralStick

Andie of the House of Queer
Reaction score
Oh what up double-fire sign with a cancer rising. I'm a sun Aries, moon Leo, rising Cancer myself. How's that passionate dedication with a hint of emotional self reflection treating ya? Lol

Welcome to the site.

• Haha
Reactions: WanderLost Radical
Wow. Wow. Your dog looks like Elijah Wood. ....???.....And my dog is in a SKI parka. So, there.

Tumblr?....Tumblr??!!! What the heck does Tumblr have to do with tits???!!!! :D I mean, 'teats'. But yes, I see your point: they are quite vastly preferable to man sausage :D

Well your dog is gonna be put to shame for insulting mine. Ski parkas are BASIC. Let the fashion show commence!

2016 Winter - Cannoli 74.JPG 2016 Winter - Cannoli 90.JPG 2016 Fall - Cannoli 127.JPG

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
My dog is ranked best cuddler in the world.

I know for a FACT that SPACE PUP has awesome gadgetz n doohickeys with particle beams n transporters..

Oh yea, he can track you all down to Maui Wowie.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thenisia

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
profile pic and status update are inspiration from this conversation
https://squattheplanet.com/leeenpocket/?page=1#profile-post-30103

now we have hijacked this thread a bit which can be common for introductory threads...

my apologies Thenisia... now you know who the troublemakers are on stp lol.

[edit: the previous avatar and joke are gone... just a few days i'm b ack to my true anime avatar]

Last edited:

VikingAdventurer

Guardian of the Knowledge of the Wastes
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Holy crap guys, you derailed the shit out of this thread.

@NutSac @Ori Kom Trashkru please take your dog convos to another thread.

... Yeah, I was about to say, wouldn't this conversation be more suited to a private message, JUST about whose dog has more dicks, or a bigger tit, or whatever?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads