Hey hey hey! musician on the road

Brent Simpson

Reaction score
hey friends!
im new to this site so i thought id better post something up here. Im originally from Joshua Tree California but after visiting a friend in Montreal, Canada i made my way by bus down to Albany,NY . i've been maling pretty decent money busking and hustling in front of different malls here. (it's just nice to be amongst anglophones again). im planning on heading back to california soon, sometime within the next month because my band Spankshaft (www.spankshaft.com) is recording an album and i must be on that album . haha. any and all advice that can be offered or if someone is planning a similar trip and wouldnt mind being tagged along by a young musician then please contact me. im on this site and also couchsurfing and of course facebook. much love
-Brent

SmilinSteph

Reaction score
I live in Plattsburgh, which is about 2 1/2 hours north of Albany. How long are you planning on staying there? It's quite a busy city, not much for woods or anything.

Murf

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Im in guilford CT and i need to get to cali by decemberish. my stay here is temporary so hit me up for a phone number bro , lets talk. i travle with my guitar and i play almost everything.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads