Hey Guys

briancray

Reaction score
Website
www.bikethe.us
Hey guys,

I stumbled across this place from slimers_ectoplasm who recommended I join. I recently lost my job about 2 months ago as an engineer and decided to sell all my shit, and buy some backpacking gear in an effort to begin traveling across the country. I will be leaving sometime this week once I get some panniers and tires for my bike. I'm interested in learning more about train hopping in particular as I think that would be an awesome experience. I look forward to meeting some cool people on here and maybe when I gain more experience I will meet some of you on the road. Thanks.

.:Jungle:.

JOJO

Reaction score
oh ok im head southwest then east but if we cross paths and need help with food or whatever just ask.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
If you head through upstate NY (Rochester) I have food and a couch to surf on, oh and a tire tube or two as well. Good luck on your travels.

Reactions: Matt Derrick

JOJO

Reaction score
If you head through upstate NY (Rochester) I have food and a couch to surf on, oh and a tire tube or two as well. Good luck on your travels.

does that offer apply to me as well? im gona be headed your direction once i meet up with my road dogs.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads