Hey guys, my name is Cain

CainKO

Reaction score
Firstly, I must warn that I am horrible at using forums. Like, 90-year-old-grandma-using-Facebook horrible, so just throwing that out there.

I found this site from researching train hopping, something I'd like to try in the future. Right now I'm just trying to collect as much information as possible on the topic so I don't end up hurting myself. The idea of just going somewhere for the sole intention of exploration is super attractive to me. If anybody's in eastern Oklahoma and has any region-specific advice, I'm all ears.

In terms of things about me, I'm a huge music nerd. If you're a fan of prog rock or folk punk, I personally love you. And like any other angsty 18-year-old, I also write. I have a cat who's an ass but I still love, and I can't wait to get out of my state. I'd love to visit Miami one day since I have a lot of friends there.

Honestly, that's really it. Just trying to learn.

Aaron Adonis

Reaction score
I certainly feel that wanting to leave your state thing. It gets old being in the same place for too long. Hope you and your cat are doing great!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads