Hey guys, I'm Kombat.

Kombat

Reaction score
Website
sdanon.net
Hi guys, as said, I'm Kombat. When it comes to the internet, and most other gatherings, I tend to shroud myself in anonymity, that and my name sounds like some weird Indian/Redneck collimation, so the embarrassment is partially held off. I'm not exactly a squatter, I've got a moderate place to lay my head at night (Government housing FTW) But it sucks in San Diego, where I am, let me tell you... it's a really shitty ghetto, where my kind (honkeys) aren't tolerated, so I figure freighting'd be a nice getaway, plus the journey looks pretty fun. It'd be awesome to travel with some of you guys, as long as I don't get arrested, heh.

If anyone near downtown San Diego, California, wants to go freight hopping, I'd love to get mentored, I'd rather someone be there to call 911 while I'm screaming in pain from an amputated foot. My ultimate goal is to get to the big WI, Madison, to see a bro I've been Skyping for a long time, but that's gonna be a whole other project, I don't even know if it's realistic. So that's about me, I'm Kombat.

compass

Lost
Reaction score
Welcome!

Take your time, read through all the threads. If you want to ride freight out of San Diego, make sure you learn your shit. Some guy recently took a little detour into San Onofre, I'm sure that was interesting to wake up to...

Apples

Reaction score
Welcome to StP. I'm Apples. Hope you're able to make it out and have stories to share. If you come to the east coast hit me up its usually where I am.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads