Hey from New York

KenoshaKid

Reaction score
Hey, i'm Arjay. Hailing from New York. Not the city part, the part where even the cows are bored. Traveled a bit, looking to do so alot more. I've never really been very good at introducing myself. I'm me, i'm a vegan, I like punk kids, squatters and anarchists of all shapes and sizes. Other people are, by and large, pretty cool too, I guess. So, now that we have formally met, or something, i'll be here and you'll probably be here too so i'm sure we'll have a chance to talk more, ya?

skelabunny

Reaction score
I've been out in Standfordville (by Poughkeepsie) for the past month. To bad you didn't post sooner... I couldve used a buddy to do nothing with while I was here... I'm leaving Monday. GOOD LUCK BEING STUCK IN THESE PARTS I'm sooooo excited to leave and go back home to Boston for the next month.

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
Welcome here yo! I'll be the first to tell ya' to utalize the search box as much as possible, cuz 6 and a half times out of 9 your question has already been answered! Other than that, nice to meet you and see ya on the road!!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads