hey from NC

whysprrzz

Reaction score
Website
sparechangeforcrack.tumblr.com
hey, i'm lee, a bio-female genderqueer squatter from the piedmont area who's pretty new to travelling. i make art and sing, and sometimes dance in strip clubs when i feel like it/have access to a shower.
i need some more friends to travel with because my road dog malcom just ended up in ohio and i think i lost my partner and don't know if he has left for california without me. plus i'm not really trying to go to cali now.
right now i'm planning on nashville in a week or so, come see hank III with me?

xRastaxRuggzx

Reaction score
Hey, hows nc been? idk if he even left town we tried to get up with the kids he was with and no luck. this town is beautiful mad trains, good town and extremely convinent times with lucy. Theres a solstice gathering in this town in a couple weeks... may come back for it. keep on keepin on.

whysprrzz

Reaction score
Website
it's been ok, i've been with family for the last week because my sister and her kids visited and that was nice.
idk what the fuck that kid is doing, he obviously has no intention of paying the $ he owes for staying here and i haven't talked to him in like a week. i kinda just want to go by myself but don't feel comfortable. also idk what he did with my sleeping bag, which sucks.
i'm glad things are going well for you! i'm sure i'll meet up with you at some point in the future.

xRastaxRuggzx

Reaction score
be careful. id advise not to go alone...aaron and i are on our way back Today. we are gonna stop by nc and probably head out again. i forgot my headlamp and some other stuff. be safe. hope yall are havin fun at the house. the phones about to die and were on the lookout for a harmonica before we leave.

whysprrzz

Reaction score
Website
well maybe i'll go with you guys if that's cool, i didn't know you would be back so soon. i need like two days or so though so i can clean this room, get some $ to help out with rent here, and say bye to my parents. also need to figure out where my sleeping bag went and procure a tarp. i'll probably be here when you get back if not i'll leave a note, or you leave a note, or something.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads