Hey from Melbourne Australia! | Squat the Planet

Hey from Melbourne Australia!

SaintDamien

Reaction score
Hey there
My name is Damien, and I've been an on-n-off user here (I keep forgetting old account passwords etc) as I am with most things in life (scratches head).
Anyway, a coma I fell into last year changed everything for me; the whole trajectory -I know know what I want a lot more now, and what I do not.
And, although my priorities were never financially driven, my want for experience coupled with solitude/isolation and reflection has now risen to boiling-point.
I gotta' shoot!
So I guess, this is kind of a call out for anyone around Melbourne, Australia who may be keen on starting another, a new adventure with me?
I'm open to practically anyone as long they're a decent conversation.
Whether it be starting a hobo jungle somewhere out over the Pacific ocean, or tryin' the freights inwards -hit me up!
cus' somethings gotta change; I'm sure a lot of you understand what I'm saying here.
Thanks for hearing me out and lot forward to hearing back from y'all when you're ready :)
Cheers.
Damien

TayNZ

Kiwi Vagabond
Reaction score
G'day from across the ditch mate! Good to see someone else from down under! Another forum member @Koala was recently in Australia on the freights, she may have some good advice for ya! Good luck, and safe travels!

Reactions: Koala

SaintDamien

Reaction score
G'day from across the ditch mate! Good to see someone else from down under! Another forum member @Koala was recently in Australia on the freights, she may have some good advice for ya! Good luck, and safe travels!
yeah she hit me, ive been speaking to her. You too man! where abouts in NZ you from? i've always wanted to hop the pond, I just never knew too many new Zealanders still over there.
My name is Damien anyway brother. hope youre doing well and thanks for the msg

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads