Hey everyone

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. My name is David, I'm 28 and I gave up my apartment and quit my job to travel the country two weeks ago. I guess the goal of my decision was to meet new people and expand my horizons while helping this world in my own way along my journey. I'm a very friendly person and would give someone the shirt off my back if I thought they needed it more than myself. I'm really looking forward to this experience and would be happy to travel and get to know some of you. If anyone has any suggestions on places to go or things to see please feel free to hit me up. Good luck on all your journeys

freepassage

Reaction score
the purpose of my post: Hey there freepassage! Just so you know, your first two messages on the forums will be rejected if they contain links. This is to stop spam bots from mucking up the board. After your first two posts, you'll be able to share anything you want!

i also quit my job and college! i pick fruits :)

Hobo Mud

Reaction score
Welcome to STP!!!!! Safe travels....

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads