Hey boys/girls

tilllicross

Reaction score
Hey everybody,

I'm Belgium quite young guy, interested in nature landscape and scenery mostly.

My parents are from the hippie generation so I was introduce to an alternative way of travelling pretty young.

My first own taste of those kind of trips was in Iceland 🇮🇸 when I did my internship in high-school (I studied nature conservation). I was there for 4 month and traveled around with an old bike a co-worker gave me and by hitch hike (I managed to to the full circle around the island after my internship by bike).

I did the same think for my ERASMUS in Poland. After those 2 experiences I started to only travel that way. Cause it's the only duable way for me, economically and it ethically (if that's even a word).

I'm quite lucky to work in nature conservation cause it allow me to work for exemple 6 months/one year contracts then travel for maybe one/two season (those kind of contract are very common in nature conservation).

My lasts experiences where a hitchhiking trip from Belgium to Istanbul (The balkans are my favorite region in the universe) then a very interesting 3 month trip by public transport in East Africa (kenya, uganda, rwanda).

I'm mostly here to discuss with u about travel and ecologic activism (since the last election in Belgium/Europe I really feel worried about global feeling in Belgium/Europe and I'm starting to act about it but i need to learn about it).

I can't wait to talk with u guys/girls

Ps: If u guys have any question about nature, an ecosystem, any stuff that cross your mind feel free to ask !!! I will try my best to help u.

Pps: sorry English is not my mother tongue, sorry if there is any mistake.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads