hey all

Whats up everyone. My name is Nate. Im pretty new to travelling and its not necessarily my lifestyle, just something I enjoy doing. Im originally from NC, but I´m currently in Barcelona, Spain travelling around Europe. If anyone wants to meet up over here im planning on hitching south to Granada and then Morroco before I make my way to Greece. So just let me know, peace.

Pickles

Hey beer! Welcome to STP, sounds like you're in for an interesting trip. I'd eventually like to hitch/ride trains through Europe/Asia as well, hope I get out there within the next few years. How long have you been out there?

mbgeorge

Good luck in your travels Beer, That sounds like fun i've never traveled outside of this continent, but i'd like to

I´ve only been here a couple weeks. Im staying in a squat right now in barcelona. Tonight was awesome. A local squat got evicted yesterday morning so there was a big demonstration of like 250 people. We marched to the old squat, then to a new building where a bunch of people entered and made a new squat. There is a big movement here, its called okupa or occupacion. The police didnt do shit, this place is rad.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads