Hey All

Gibby

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
hey my name is Gibby and new to the site duh, so i have heard alot about the place but never really checked it out untill now. so thought i would jin up and see whats going on.

daveycrockett

Reaction score
youve heard alot about this site? i travel alot maybe because idont use the computer except for this probably probably how do you say gibby noone answered you back maybe you should turn around. do you travel what do you do obviously you have a spot no yes? beatles? i love the slayer wounder

K

Kim Chee

Welcome aboard, Gibby! I was out and about when you made your intro. Most here wouldn't have to see your face to give you a big welcome.
People here like beards, so if that's what you have going on, ROCK IT! Nice house:)

Gibby

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
no beard but i do love them. that pic was from 07. just one i could get ahold of at the time. is this one better so you can see my face? but good one because you have no pic. but whatever just on for a few mins.

Unslap

Reaction score
hai gibby. someone i think named Angela had the same signature as you a while back, only the "are" was an "aren't". :)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads