Hey all, from a newb in LA | Squat the Planet

Hey all, from a newb in LA

jessuschrist

Reaction score
Heya, I’m Jess ✌🏼Been wanting to live that nomad life for a long time now. Just starting towards making the transition: want to build a tiny home from a converted trailer, hit the open road, and hopefully make some music on the way. I made the trip from NH to CA a few years back, and I loved the experience, but it was very much destination-oriented. I’m looking forward to starting a new adventure and enjoying the journey. And I’m looking forward to learning from y’all. I wanted to do my research and find out how to get connected to the community, and I was bummed to find that most sites for travelers and van life and such are geared towards folks with money. Can’t afford a luxury RV, so I was stoked to find this space. Glad to find a place where I can learn from authentic people with real experience 🧚🏼‍♂️

SammiePa

Reaction score
Website
www.stephenbartlettwriter.com
Heya, I’m Jess ✌🏼Been wanting to live that nomad life for a long time now. Just starting towards making the transition: want to build a tiny home from a converted trailer, hit the open road, and hopefully make some music on the way. I made the trip from NH to CA a few years back, and I loved the experience, but it was very much destination-oriented. I’m looking forward to starting a new adventure and enjoying the journey. And I’m looking forward to learning from y’all. I wanted to do my research and find out how to get connected to the community, and I was bummed to find that most sites for travelers and van life and such are geared towards folks with money. Can’t afford a luxury RV, so I was stoked to find this space. Glad to find a place where I can learn from authentic people with real experience 🧚🏼‍♂️
Nice to meet you :) great site, great people and lots of info!!

Reactions: jessuschrist

Kenada

Reaction score
You’ve definitely found the right community! There’s plenty of info on how to travel on low to no budget. As well as this community is very supportive. I hope you have safe travels!

Reactions: jessuschrist

jessuschrist

Reaction score
Hi what's up man never know what to say when I am sober read no mask
Hey man, no worries! I did check out “no mask.” I don’t know if I agree - if people aren’t getting sick from the protests, it’s probs because most of us are wearing masks and have been quarantined most of the time so far. And we are actually starting to see new spikes in LA. I work for a union that represents a lot of the essential workers who are still getting sick. So stay safe out there, man! Any kind of face mask is better than nothing right now. But I’m with ya, I hope it ends soon.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads