Hey! Alex here! -U.S.A. Escapee | Squat the Planet

Hey! Alex here! -U.S.A. Escapee

KingXMob666

Reaction score
Hey! Alex here! -U.S.A. Escapee

Just a dirty kid from Reno, NV that was lucky enough to find the love of my life (who happens to be from Iceland) in Asheville, NC, have a child with her, and move to her home in Selfoss, Iceland! Finally escaped the fucking U.S.A! I encourage all disillusioned fucks like me to do something similar. Not too much to say about me other than that I was travelling on rails 'n road for approx. seven years before I struck gold and finally escaped the surveillance/police/gang stalking hell that is the U.S. All I gotta say is that I'm thankful for all of the people that housed me up, gave me cash for drugs/beer/food, all of my road dogs, and all of the people that were pivotal in my development as a traveller. I'll never forget where I came from! I hope to see y'all around the world!

WyldLyfe

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Nice going, thats epic, Ice Land is fucking cool. I heard there food is pritty bland tho.. cause like, nothings grow there? regardless its a place i thought looked cool along with norway.. kinda seem a little bit similar..

Last edited:
Reactions: Broke Bitch

InsolentMolotov

Scantily Clad Lad
Reaction score
Damnit, man. That gets me hella inspired to hook up with a foreign chick but at the same time it reminds me how much I fucking hate this country's bullshit laws. I've had my passport revoked, ya hear me? Fucking REVOKED, indefinitely or until I pay the full amount of my child support arrears. That amount these days is easily within the neighborhood of a hefty winning-lottery-sized bankroll.

So maybe for the night Ill hook up with a woman from someplace Ill only ever be able to dream about, and she won't even have to kick me out of the hotel the next morning. As I already know, lingering around is not only useless but awkward.

Congratulations. That was definitely a power play. Asheville's steeped with hella magic. One more word from the wise, DO NOT get yourself hit with child support! It's a life sentence.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I'd be curious to hear more about what life is like in Iceland.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads