heres an introduction | Squat the Planet

heres an introduction

Reaction score
Hi my name is Sam, just introducing myself here. I've lived in montana for the past year and I love it. It is one of the most beautiful places I have been, if you can travel through it you should. Lot's of remote places to spend time and opportunities to immerse yourself in beautiful scenery.

Love to drive my car through idaho/montana; swim the rivers and hike through the wilderness.

Last edited:

SammiePa

Reaction score
Website
www.stephenbartlettwriter.com
Nice to meet you :) Montana is definitely one of many places I hope to see during my travels. I’ve got no experience train hopping, but There seem to be lots of cool people on here with knowledge. I’m planning on traveling the same way at times and Matt’s book has been informative.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Missoula is a pretty cool town, I spent a summer working at yellowstone and i really got to experience a lot of montana and the surrounding areas, totally agree it's a pretty amazing place.

• Agree
Reactions: Crazy Hobo Johnny

Hudson

Reaction score
I've only seen Montana from the windshield but I do agree its some amazing land. The images of it in spring is always going to hold a place for me.

I have never seen it in the winter though. It perplexes me how people survive such ice bone cold. How cold does it get in Missoula?

Citizen

Reaction score
Hi my name is Sam, just introducing myself here. I've lived in montana for the past year and I love it. It is one of the most beautiful places I have been, if you can travel through it you should. Lot's of remote places to spend time and opportunities to immerse yourself in beautiful scenery.

Love to drive my car through idaho/montana; swim the rivers and hike through the wilderness.
Hi Sam🖐️😎 welcome. I'm new as well. I've always wanted to go through Montana. I usually ride 2 wheels. Getting older now and thinking about a built-up 4X4. It's been quite a while since my last run but I'm planning out something like a 2 year bug out.... See where it leads me. I'm retired so there's nothing holding me down now. Nice to meet you. ✌️😎

dustythekid

Reaction score
Website
www.therecessionspecial.net

Aye yo! I'm also around Missoula!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads