hep-C

M

Mouse

it's not as dismal as it seems. once ya reach half way and you're doing good it's almost a sure thing. if you're not, you stop treatment. So, if it all fails it was only 6 months wasted. Not much of a sacrifice to possibly regain your health.

Mind you, the treatment does suck horribly. I think the worst part was taking other meds to counter side effects and then having side effects from them. It gets a bit overwhelming. But, I'm 2 months off treatment and feel back to my old self so it definitely feels worth it now.

things didnt' get really bad until about the last 1-2 months being on it.

Jsut be sure you got a good place to stay for a year cuz you wont want to stress yourself with much of anything.

crazy john

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
theres interfuron or pegasis or u can do the keith richards, but i dont have the money for any of that personally. i did hear rumors of some new miracle cure comin around tho. ill keep you updated. my buddy i caught it from knows mo about it

dawgrunner

Rubber tramp
Reaction score
Website
dawgrunner.wordpress.com
anybody know of methods of dealing with this virus? I've met a lot of people in my travels that have it and just don't seem to care but when I know someone that I care about that has it I'd love to be able to help them.

Let's face it, it's a common problem that no one wants to talk about or deal with. But it's more prevelent than AIDS and more damaging because you won't even know you have it for possibly years, which means you can unknowingly spread it, drink yourself to death without knowing, any many other things.

so talk!
Mouse
I have it and quit drinking, almost! maybe a beer or a shot but thats it. I was treated for it backin 2001 or 2002 I forget. It was the most miserable I've ever felt except when I got swine flu . I was injecting myself once a week week with the pegalated interfuron Type A and riboviron twice a day every day. I sure wish I was cureable, I'm a non responder. If anyone wants to talk about it contact me. I'm not shy. Also it is only spread by blood to blood OK!
Jean Andre Vallery

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads