Help me figure out a destination!

Hey, everyone. I posted a long time ago on this board and have since been lurking.
So, my dilemma is this: I've been born and raised in Memphis. I can't stand it. I have 500 bucks. I've been homeless and in and out of couches for about a year. Job market sucks, school sucks, and people...well idk, they don't suck, but I need a change haha. So I was considering moving elsewhere. Where would suggest? I was considering KC or STL simply due to the fact MegaBus offers fares for cheap. I don't mind squatting, but a super shitty place would be awesome.

So, if you were in my shoes, what would you do? I'm almost 19 and the possibilities are endless. I simply can't settle and want to use this money wisely and to my advantage while I still have it. Fire away! And thanks for your time and consideration.

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
well what are you looking for in life? what do you like to spend your free time doing? where are some places you've always dreamed of seeing?
just stick out your thumb and go....it's even cheaper then megabus whatever that is

readyg

Break free of the mold and go somewhere other than New Orleans. Do some thumbin' around Tennessee til' you think of somewhere else....other than NOLA.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads