News & Blogs - Help catch a child molester named "Shrink"- 10K reward. | Squat the Planet

News & Blogs Help catch a child molester named "Shrink"- 10K reward.

bum4evr

Reaction score
hySCuwP.jpg

PALMDALE – The Board of Supervisors on Tuesday (4/8/2014) extended the $10,000 reward for help in finding the man accused of sexually assaulting a 10-year-old girl in a Palmdale Denny’s bathroom on New Year’s Day.

The alleged assault took place around 4:30 p.m., January 1, at the Denny’s restaurant in the 37000 block of 47th Street East in Palmdale.

According to sheriff’s detectives, a man entered the women’s restroom and attacked and sexually assaulted a 10-year-old girl as she exited one of the stalls. The attacker fled when another person entered the restroom, detectives said.

The suspect is believed to be a local panhandler known as “Shrink,” who was captured on surveillance cameras from the restaurant.

He is described as white male with blond hair, probably 18 to 20 years old, around 5 feet and 8 inches tall, and weighing approximately 150 pounds. At the time of the incident, the suspect was wearing an orange shirt and dark colored shorts.

Anyone with information on this incident is urged to contact Detective Eliott Uribe of the Sheriff Department’s Special Victims Bureau at 877-710-5273.

http://theavtimes.com/2014/04/08/10k-reward-extended-in-dennys-sex-assault/#comment-119680

Note from Bum4evr: I know most homebums here in Palmdale and I never seen this guy before so he must be on the road traveling somewhere, and its possible he might be out molesting other little kids so it would really help if cops at least knew what his name was.

Attachments

• hySCuwP.jpg
    hySCuwP.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 454

Thorne

Stuck and stagnant
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.houselessnothomeless.org
Thanks for the info. I will definitely watch out for him when I'm talking to travelers out there.

K

Kim Chee

I just read something that said he may be in Riverside County. Well shit, if he can make it to RivCo, he can be anywhere in SoCal.

A life on the run just before prison, how exciting! I wonder if the thought of his larger cellmate breakin' him in has entered his mind yet.

Traveler

Reaction score
I just read something that said he may be in Riverside County. Well shit, if he can make it to RivCo, he can be anywhere in SoCal.

A life on the run just before prison, how exciting! I wonder if the thought of his larger cellmate breakin' him in has entered his mind yet.

"You got a purdy mouf!"

• Haha
Reactions: Thorne

Thorne

Stuck and stagnant
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Website
Hell Michael you can still take the money just give it to the victim

It is assholes like this that make the whole houseless community look bad

nvasv

Reaction score
If it's true that he made it to Riverside County, I'll let most of my friends know that live in the area to look out. Not many places a piece of shit like this can hide in riverside county.

K

Kim Chee

nvasv

Reaction score
RivCo is the 2nd largest county in the U.S. with an extensive public transportation system, plenty o'hidey holes. Here's a video with a better description:

<iframe width="590" height="332" src="http://launch.newsinc.com/?type=Vid...6&siteSection=ktla_localnews&videoId=25501263" frameborder="no" scrolling="no" noresize marginwidth="0" marginheight="0"></iframe>

thank you.

and this, of course, is under the impression that he's a "homebum" searching for solace within that community. Ultimately outing himself.

However, It's now 4-months later and still no sign of him. So I wonder if he would be that thoughtless, and attempt to hide in Riverside County..not very far from Antelope Valley..

Then again, I, nor my friends, have been searching, till now..

Thorne

Stuck and stagnant
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Website
Yep, he picked the wrong group to claim association with.

Reactions: Traveler

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I hope the community can find and turn in this dirtbag before he targets another victim.
Stuff like this makes me want to become a bounty hunter.
And ace idea Thorne, giving the money to help the victim.
The money isn't needed as a motivation for turning in gutter scum like that.

Reactions: Thorne and Traveler

BadBoBo

Reaction score
You know that is one thing I have always liked about this community. We patrol our own.
Very few groups do this, most like law enforcement cover up for their own.

When one of your own goes bad. You put them down. HARD.

Stealing from wal-mart is one thing assaulting a child is a very different bag of cats.

QU1DAM

Reaction score
I dont even understand how a man can get a hard on while someone is physically struggling against them, especially a CHILD....

I guess that means I'm not a pedophile rapist... *phew* what a relief!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads