News & Blogs Help catch a child molester named "Shrink"- 10K reward.

bum4evr

Current Location
Antelope Valley, California
hyscuwp-jpg.21733_Help catch a child molester named "Shrink"- 10K reward._Untrustworthy and Shady People_Squat the Planet_6:57 AM

PALMDALE – The Board of Supervisors on Tuesday (4/8/2014) extended the $10,000 reward for help in finding the man accused of sexually assaulting a 10-year-old girl in a Palmdale Denny’s bathroom on New Year’s Day.

The alleged assault took place around 4:30 p.m., January 1, at the Denny’s restaurant in the 37000 block of 47th Street East in Palmdale.

According to sheriff’s detectives, a man entered the women’s restroom and attacked and sexually assaulted a 10-year-old girl as she exited one of the stalls. The attacker fled when another person entered the restroom, detectives said.

The suspect is believed to be a local panhandler known as “Shrink,” who was captured on surveillance cameras from the restaurant.

He is described as white male with blond hair, probably 18 to 20 years old, around 5 feet and 8 inches tall, and weighing approximately 150 pounds. At the time of the incident, the suspect was wearing an orange shirt and dark colored shorts.

Anyone with information on this incident is urged to contact Detective Eliott Uribe of the Sheriff Department’s Special Victims Bureau at 877-710-5273.

http://theavtimes.com/2014/04/08/10k-reward-extended-in-dennys-sex-assault/#comment-119680

Note from Bum4evr: I know most homebums here in Palmdale and I never seen this guy before so he must be on the road traveling somewhere, and its possible he might be out molesting other little kids so it would really help if cops at least knew what his name was.

Attachments

K

Kim Chee

I deleted myself
I just read something that said he may be in Riverside County. Well shit, if he can make it to RivCo, he can be anywhere in SoCal.

A life on the run just before prison, how exciting! I wonder if the thought of his larger cellmate breakin' him in has entered his mind yet.

Reactions: 1 person

Traveler

Wanderer
Current Location
The Deep South
I just read something that said he may be in Riverside County. Well shit, if he can make it to RivCo, he can be anywhere in SoCal.

A life on the run just before prison, how exciting! I wonder if the thought of his larger cellmate breakin' him in has entered his mind yet.
"You got a purdy mouf!"

nvasv

Rambler
Current Location
SD,CA
If it's true that he made it to Riverside County, I'll let most of my friends know that live in the area to look out. Not many places a piece of shit like this can hide in riverside county.

Reactions: Kim Chee
K

Kim Chee

I deleted myself
Not many places a piece of shit like this can hide in riverside county.
RivCo is the 2nd largest county in the U.S. with an extensive public transportation system, plenty o'hidey holes. Here's a video with a better description:

<iframe width="590" height="332" src="http://launch.newsinc.com/?type=VideoPlayer/Single&widgetId=1&trackingGroup=69016&siteSection=ktla_localnews&videoId=25501263" frameborder="no" scrolling="no" noresize marginwidth="0" marginheight="0"></iframe>

nvasv

Rambler
Current Location
SD,CA
RivCo is the 2nd largest county in the U.S. with an extensive public transportation system, plenty o'hidey holes. Here's a video with a better description:

<iframe width="590" height="332" src="http://launch.newsinc.com/?type=VideoPlayer/Single&widgetId=1&trackingGroup=69016&siteSection=ktla_localnews&videoId=25501263" frameborder="no" scrolling="no" noresize marginwidth="0" marginheight="0"></iframe>
thank you.

and this, of course, is under the impression that he's a "homebum" searching for solace within that community. Ultimately outing himself.

However, It's now 4-months later and still no sign of him. So I wonder if he would be that thoughtless, and attempt to hide in Riverside County..not very far from Antelope Valley..

Then again, I, nor my friends, have been searching, till now..

urchin

Wanderer
Current Location
Where the fun never ends.
This kind of story hits close in a way so when I head west I'll keep an eye and ear out as well. The smart move for him would be getting as far away as he can.

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Lifetime Supporter
Current Location
Earth
Website
www.youtube.com
I hope the community can find and turn in this dirtbag before he targets another victim.
Stuff like this makes me want to become a bounty hunter.
And ace idea Thorne, giving the money to help the victim.
The money isn't needed as a motivation for turning in gutter scum like that.

Reactions: 2 people

BadBoBo

Current Location
Manchester New Hampshire
You know that is one thing I have always liked about this community. We patrol our own.
Very few groups do this, most like law enforcement cover up for their own.

When one of your own goes bad. You put them down. HARD.

Stealing from wal-mart is one thing assaulting a child is a very different bag of cats.

Reactions: 2 people

QU1DAM

Current Location
Away
I dont even understand how a man can get a hard on while someone is physically struggling against them, especially a CHILD....

I guess that means I'm not a pedophile rapist... *phew* what a relief!