hello...

stanktank

Reaction score
...there.

I'm from cincinnati ohio, and will be here for the winter i think...buuut...i wanna do a pacific northwest trip come spring/summer time.......

I found these forums a while ago....then forgot about them...then found them again and after lurking for a while i decided to join. untry and such. not really a whole lot of squatting, mostly just sleeping on the side of the roadthat's pretty standard i think. Anyway, i'm just looking to meet some fellow wanderers and more specifically info on and help with getting into the train hopping scene. I've done a bit of hitching around the country and such. Not so much squatting. mostly just sleeping on roadsides or on roofs but i'd like to get into that as well...sooo yeah.

thaaaaat's really about it.
peace my brothers.

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
Yo! welcome to STP, have fun out there doode, this is a good site to get all the info that you're interested in.

stanktank

Reaction score
thank you thank you...
but i have random question for the forum at large...
does anyone know a Tick that lives in Austin TX. I met him down there earlier in the year and he said he used to be into the hitching/hopping scene. I don't have anyway to contact him and he was cool as hell...maybe it's a long shot but i feel that travel kids have random connections like that....

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads