Hello | Squat the Planet

Hello

Terri Autry

Reaction score
Hey y'all I'm Terri, just a dirty mountain kid who's favorite pass times are reading books, shooting guns, music, thinking, old trucks and camping. I learned about STP after hearing about Dirty Scout Jamboree at Plan it X fest last year. Iv been browsing here for a few months, so i guess its time to say hello. If you find your way up in to the North Georgia mountains hit me up and ill try to show you my favorite watering holes and hid outs. Don't be a stranger!

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
awesome man, just out of curiousity, what did your friend say about the jambo at plan it x? it's going to be bigger and better this year, as it's going to be the 3rd one so we're working on doing workshops and stuff this year in addition to bands and all that.

Reactions: beersalt

Terri Autry

Reaction score
awesome man, just out of curiousity, what did your friend say about the jambo at plan it x? it's going to be bigger and better this year, as it's going to be the 3rd one so we're working on doing workshops and stuff this year in addition to bands and all that.
Something along the lines of 'Hey, did you have fun here? yeah? check out the scout jamboree in october!' I wasn't able to attend last year but its high on my list for this year

Reactions: Matt Derrick

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads