hello

Japhy

Reaction score
I'm not really sure how to introduce myself, but my name's Geoff, and I figured I'd try to meet and talk with people who share the similar interests as I do, and also to just share knowledge about shit.

I'm quite new at traveling in general, but I've been living on my own for months now with my friend Landon, and he's let me set up my own habitat in his laundry room. But, out of school, and not being able to find a job I'm just basically sitting around. I try to do productive things all the time, and I play various instruments, but I don't really know what to do anymore. I want to travel for the thrill of traveling, and just seeing new places, meeting REAL and FRIENDLY people who aren't ignorant and won't judge me.

But, hopefully this is a good thread to introduce myself, if anyone is still reading this, I posted a thread not too long ago called "east coast travel?", it mentions me and my friend billy traveling down the east coast soon. if anyone has any cool places for suggestion, it'd be greatly appreciated.

good day!..

Angela

Wandering But Not Lost Yet
Reaction score
Welcome. You might want to consider staying in your laundry room habitat for a little while longer. It's still mighty chilly up in your part of the country this time of year and if you haven't traveled much before I would recommend waiting for the weather to warm up a bit before you wander off.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads