hello | Squat the Planet

hello

travelin

Reaction score
Been lurking a while.

Sometimes I am not sure if I speak the same language as many of you but there have been threads here that have caught my interest so I've finally joined to perhaps reply to some.

I guess I am much older and very different from many of you but traveling is in my blood, though I do it in a travel trailer and usually have a job(though not right now, right now is play time!).

Am interested and somewhat capable in wilderness living but I admit there are many holes in my knowledge. I am currently learning desert environment around Phoenix and getting into rockhounding with a buddy who is well versed.

So hi everyone.

Alaska

Reaction score
You've already posted some good stuff about gear that I appreciate.

So yeah, you've already contributed more than I have. Congrats! And welcome!

travelin

Reaction score
as thoughts come into my stroke addled brain i intend to post them and if it helps ONE person in a thousand posts, then i have accomplished my goal.

i know ive lost some of the older memories, sometimes they wander out of the fog and its a good feeling to remember.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads