Hello world. | Squat the Planet

Hello world.

Art101

Reaction score
Might want to look north toward Everett area.I lived up north and worked downtown.Commute wasn't really that bad.Not to mention you can always take the Sounder to and from work.Just an idea.

Benjamin

Reaction score
I'm actually living in SoCal. The weathers been pretty good this year. I would definitely visit any of the larger cities for work, as I've been having a hard time finding work in the small town where I'm currently at. Pay starts off at about 15-18/hr for skilled workers here in SoCal. You would have better luck than me finding work.

I was thinking about making my way up north to Seattle to find work and have a different location setting. I've sent my resume out through CL and have had much better luck there. Still no place to settle down right now, though. First time being "homeless".

How has Seattle been treating you?

S

sasquatch

I'm actually living in SoCal. The weathers been pretty good this year. I would definitely visit any of the larger cities for work, as I've been having a hard time finding work in the small town where I'm currently at. Pay starts off at about 15-18/hr for skilled workers here in SoCal. You would have better luck than me finding work.

I was thinking about making my way up north to Seattle to find work and have a different location setting. I've sent my resume out through CL and have had much better luck there. Still no place to settle down right now, though. First time being "homeless".

How has Seattle been treating you?

Thanks for the suggestions. Lot of resources here and lot of people out here. The work is in Seattle for anyone who wants it. Even w.o experience you can prob get 15 or 16/hr if you willing to work hard. The weather and scenery is amazing in the warm months, some of the best anywhere in the states. Unfortunately, I worked so much about as soon I got here that I've really only had the last couple months to get out and enjoy it too much. My suggestion would be to wait till late spring or summer to relocate to WA to enjoy all the benefits. Working outdoor jobs this last winter wasn't so great in my experience.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads