Hello, wanna-be freedom chaser just joined up :)

Crazy Squirrel

Reaction score
The reason why you felt worse is because it takes at least a week for all the crap to leave your system and for your body to adjust, as well. It's very common to feel downright terrible for a while, before feeling better. Also, with your stomach troubles, I'm afraid you're gonna have to ditch the chocolate. :( Since your stomach issues sound the exact same as mine, I'm gonna make an educated guess and say you have candida overgrowth, which causes things like acid reflux. Most doctors will never tell you that, because keeping people on acid-reducing drugs for life makes way more $$$ than curing the root problem. It took me 12 years of searching to finally figure out that candida is my root problem. In any case, if it turns out that I'm right, you're gonna have cut grains, dairy and sugar out for good, or your issues will keep coming back. You do NOT want to be on acid reducers for life, because they'll only make things worse, over time.

DamienBeres

Reaction score
The reason why you felt worse is because it takes at least a week for all the crap to leave your system and for your body to adjust, as well. It's very common to feel downright terrible for a while, before feeling better. Also, with your stomach troubles, I'm afraid you're gonna have to ditch the chocolate. :( Since your stomach issues sound the exact same as mine, I'm gonna make an educated guess and say you have candida overgrowth, which causes things like acid reflux. Most doctors will never tell you that, because keeping people on acid-reducing drugs for life makes way more $$$ than curing the root problem. It took me 12 years of searching to finally figure out that candida is my root problem. In any case, if it turns out that I'm right, you're gonna have cut grains, dairy and sugar out for good, or your issues will keep coming back. You do NOT want to be on acid reducers for life, because they'll only make things worse, over time.

1.) I was grain free for three weeks and the bathroom results kept getting worse. I was told to make sure I get enough grains. I'm not too good at that, I don't really eat sandwiches or rice or pasta very often at all.

2.) I was able to drop my acid reflux meds, my Zoloft was upped from 25mg to 50mg. With my IBS and gastritis, the Zoloft and protonix work together to reduce inflammation and release serotonin.

3.) I amnot dismissing your post entirely, just wanted to add information and let you know I'm constantly working on this. I have an appointment with my gastroenterologist again soon.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads