Hello there

KnifeToe

Reaction score
"It is a feeling of relief, almost of pleasure, at knowing yourself at last genuinely down and out. You have talked so often of going to the dogs and well, here are the dogs, and you have reached them, and you can stand it. It takes off a lot of anxiety." - George Orwell on Poverty.

I'm 19 and on the verge of homelessness. It's a destiny I've thinly avoided for a while now. I'd be lying to you and myself if I told you I wasn't afraid, because I am. But once I find myself in the midst of it, I think I may discover truth behind this awesome quote.

I'm from some backwater town near Philly. Ive no friends nor family to speak of. Hopefully I can make as much a sport of this as you all do. I've had the urge to travel for as long as I can remember. Any advice would be greatly appreciated as well as any travelers looking to show a noob the ropes.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads