Hello Strangers and soon to be friends | Squat the Planet

Hello Strangers and soon to be friends

FreeCrow

Reaction score
So. I found this website by chance and I have been considering walking out of town and into the unknown. I'll be honest so y'all know who I am, I just got out of prison and I spent more than enough time sitting still. I wanna be free. Free from all worldly trials. I want to wander just to wander. I don't have anything to my name except a backpack, phone, and freedom. I went back to prison to final my number so I got no parole. I'm free. So I want to live free. They call me Crow. Its a pleasure to meet you all and hopefully we can learn from each other.

D

Deleted member 28008

Hey! Good luck to you. Congrats on finally being out of the pen. The road is a wild way to live and I love it and it's exhausting too. I hope you have the chance to enjoy it. Even just dipping your toes in to hitch somewhere new and back to where you're at is worth it. My first time living out of my backpack was magic

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads