Hello STP pdog here! Looking to make new friends | Squat the Planet

Hello STP pdog here! Looking to make new friends

Pdog

Reaction score
Hi! Whats up?

Im Paul aka pdog.
Im 28. I work as an EMT. College student.

Just thought Id join the forum. Hopefully i can find a few road dogs/travel companions for my cross country trip next year? Ill be buying a 4x4 pickup truck and will be driving from Los Angeles to NYC and back. Along with other trips such as going to music festivals in and out of state. Maybe even meet up with someone wil

I also hope to find people to hang out with when i make my way to Seattle at the end of the month. Ill be arriving on the 29th and will be staying for the weekend. I have two tickets to go see Zeds Dead and Nero. Im 420 friendly, btw.

Crazy Hobo Johnny

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Welcome Aboard to STP!!!
Music festivals? Stop by in Milwaukee next summer towards the end of June and stop by Summerfest, the world's largest music festival. It runs for 11 days.
Share and post your traveling stories, I would love to read them!

Pdog

Reaction score
Welcome Aboard to STP!!!
Music festivals? Stop by in Milwaukee next summer towards the end of June and stop by Summerfest, the world's largest music festival. It runs for 11 days.
Share and post your traveling stories, I would love to read them!

Will do. I just started to buy filming and editing equipment for my travels.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads