Hello Squat The Planet . New traveler here to learn | Squat the Planet

Hello Squat The Planet . New traveler here to learn

Reaction score
Hello, i know a little about camping and trains but i have never train hoppped or hitch hiked yet. Im interested in taking off this summer and traveling
around the west coast . WA , OR, CA area. I have a lot of interests based around growing food, permaculture , living more closely with nature , and learning about edible plants and fungus that i can forage for extra food.. Seeking comrades to enjoy the journey with. Cheers

Green Horn

Last edited:
Reactions: Crazy Hobo Johnny
D

Deleted member 125

If yer going to attempt to travel and only eat what you forage yer gonna have a hell of a time keeping food in yer belly.

Welcome to stp.

Reaction score
I guess my post sounds a little confusing. Some day i would like to be able to forage for all my food. But im sure it will take years of practice and even then it will all depend on where im at if there is a lot of food around or not. Time of year etc. I just want to practice the skill for now while i travel, the best way for me to learn something is doing it instead of reading about it in a book or on the internet.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads