Hello new friends...

Kett

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Name's kett but peoplez call me K.
I'm leaving ATL beginning of the year and have no clue what i'm doing.
But it's like whatever.
I'm done trying the rat race.
Whatever happens next , I'll go with the flow.
If any one can help me out, i'll send good vibes ur wayy.

Reactions: skillpore

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Welcome - cool intro. :) When you get some set-ish dates for traveling - hit the road dogs and meet ups section here - you may find some people traveling then. :)

Reactions: Kett
H

Harmonica Bruce

Good luck, but actually luck has little to do with it. You need to make things happen, you don't think you can live on the street in Atlanta in January do you?

bobf

Reaction score
Name's kett but peoplez call me K.
I'm leaving ATL beginning of the year and have no clue what i'm doing.
But it's like whatever.
I'm done trying the rat race.
Whatever happens next , I'll go with the flow.
If any one can help me out, i'll send good vibes ur wayy.

I don't know how your traveling - but some of the info I got pertains to van and car living then there's more that can help no matter what if you don't know the ropes- the instructions tell how to find this 5 page article on this site I wrote that is on this site-find it-read it and kick ass my friend. P.S go to the TAB>>> "Flying" a sign if you don't know about
what it is. here >>>> I’m 72, male, see my 5 pg. > I made this article from experience and research > Living in Van-
Car, extensive-much help. See TAG: “Rubber Tramping” here at this site StP. Much good info for traveling. Put info in your back pocket for future. Good luck my friend

K

Kim Chee

I don't know how your traveling - but some of the info I got pertains to van and car living then there's more that can help no matter what if you don't know the ropes- the instructions tell how to find this 5 page article on this site I wrote that is on this site-find it-read it and kick ass my friend. P.S go to the TAB>>> "Flying" a sign if you don't know about
what it is. here >>>> I’m 72, male, see my 5 pg. > I made this article from experience and research > Living in Van-
Car, extensive-much help. See TAG: “Rubber Tramping” here at this site StP. Much good info for traveling. Put info in your back pocket for future. Good luck my friend

Hi bobf, I rated your post confusing...because it is confusing.

If you want to tell everybody about a great post you made, you can simply paste the link like this:
https://squattheplanet.com/rubber-tramping/threads/stealth-van-car-truck-living.21771/

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads