hello kids

reno81

Reaction score
People call me Reno,i was born in gary,in. And am currently kicking it in n.w.indiana.i initally started traveling when i was 14 doin the greatful dead thing and then the phish and wide.panic tours.in 38now and for the past ten years i been doin the "responsible,fam.,job,fiance',kid,house,gig"i have tried my best to curb my crazy travel appetite by reading everything travel i can get my eyes on and im afraid its not working! I can tell alot of good stories but one thing ive yet to do is catch out on the rails! And its def. Something i am going to do. So thats a lil about me and im stoked to b on this site

Alex the Weaver

Reaction score
Website
apoclove.wordpress.com
Dead Heads were the first people to give me the idea, Oh, hey, I can hit The Road too! It's funny, I've been Traveling for years also and still haven't rode the rails. I'm sure it's also just a matter of time. I look forward to reading more from you!

reno81

Reaction score
Hey thanks alex........what part of az. U kickin it in? i got people in cottenwood. Love it out there ,the desert is pretty unforgiving but crazy beautiful if u know what ur doing.

Alex the Weaver

Reaction score
Website
apoclove.wordpress.com
Hey thanks alex........what part of az. U kickin it in? i got people in cottenwood. Love it out there ,the desert is pretty unforgiving but crazy beautiful if u know what ur doing.

Tucson, but I've spent more time in Flagstaff lately, it was just getting too cold to be sleeping out at night there!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads