Hello introduction want to meet adventurers | Squat the Planet

Hello introduction want to meet adventurers

Kymin Kaos

Reaction score
Website
tenaciousveracity.blogspot.co.nz
Hi just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Kymin. I use to travel a few years ago. Now I make small trips and live in Auckland mostly. I'd like to hop trains again in the states one day. I play the accordion and harmonica folk punk and creepy circus music. I'm into painting, sewing and welding making things with my hands. I'd consider myself a queer anarcho-feminist activist. I like going against the grain and the system however I can while having adventures. I love punk, goth and tekno music and culture. I'm just looking for like minded souls to talk to. My city is small and there aren't many alternative people here. I'm hoping to make friends.

Attachments

• IMG-20190407-WA0071.jpg
    IMG-20190407-WA0071.jpg
    304.2 KB · Views: 218

TayNZ

Kiwi Vagabond
Reaction score
YO Another Kiwi! Welcome to STP! I'll defenitely be passing through Auckland later this month as I hitch to Kaitaia.

Last edited:

Crazy Hobo Johnny

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Welcome!!!

I got to visit New Zealand one of these days. Been to Australia so many times but got to get to NZ in the future!

I see it's autumn down there! Creepy circus music? I got to hear that one!

Again, Welcome!

Reactions: TayNZ

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Awesome spot of nature in that photo walking.

Welcome to the site.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads