Hello! I'm new here, live in my car and planning on traveling soon

m0ss

Reaction score
Hello! I'm Moss/MOSFET and I'm 22, from the DC/Maryland area. I currently live in my Corolla but I plan on going out west to Arizona when it starts to get too cold up here. I want to travel but I have some stuff to get done here first, like update my ID and make plans with a friend who may be traveling with me.

I consider myself an anarchist/leftist and I go to shows around the punk scene sometimes in the DMV area.

I don't have too much experience using forums, I've never used this forum before but I use social medias like tumblr and instagram. (It won't let me link my tumblr in the profile for some reason, it said "needs to be a link", I put a link 😅)

I'm posting from smartphone and i use a private browser so if I ever forget my password or email I used to make this accound I might be afk for a while 😅 Private browsers make you sign in every time :p

Hiiii :3

Attachments

• IMG_6765.jpeg
    IMG_6765.jpeg
    612.4 KB · Views: 50

Dogwater

Reaction score
Hello! I'm Moss/MOSFET and I'm 22, from the DC/Maryland area. I currently live in my Corolla but I plan on going out west to Arizona when it starts to get too cold up here. I want to travel but I have some stuff to get done here first, like update my ID and make plans with a friend who may be traveling with me.

I consider myself an anarchist/leftist and I go to shows around the punk scene sometimes in the DMV area.

I don't have too much experience using forums, I've never used this forum before but I use social medias like tumblr and instagram. (It won't let me link my tumblr in the profile for some reason, it said "needs to be a link", I put a link 😅)

I'm posting from smartphone and i use a private browser so if I ever forget my password or email I used to make this accound I might be afk for a while 😅 Private browsers make you sign in every time :p
Best of luck dude. I personally have been warned by more experienced West Coast folks to avoid Flagstaff and Phoenix. If you can get to Bigsby I heard it's pretty chill there. Stanhope is there lol

Glass Roads

Reaction score

Hiiii :3

Anarcho punk shows at the DMV? Where and when? 😆

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads