hello, I'm bullshit

corgi slayer

Reaction score
My name's Bullshit. I don't hitch, or hop trains, nor do I busk on street corners to return with tips and dumpstered food back to a rent-free abode.

An armchair anarchist from the 'burbs is what I am, who hated the college I dropped out of after a year, and hated the subsequent line of jobs I quit more.

I enlisted in the Navy, to get out of my town, away from a consumerist lifestyle, for at least something like a communal environment, and medical training that I like to think will be useful in times ahead. But I'd really like to hop fuckin trains.

That's me, this forum kicks ass, and the stories and information I've read here are hilarious, interesting and invaluable. May your lot inherit the earth

Diagaro

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Oh we will bro! Welcome to StP.
May you find the courage (or boredom) to hop a steel hydra Just keep your hands and feet in the ride at all times ok?

BelCh

Reaction score
well If i'm callin anybody its bullshit. He's got an arm chair , he's likely to have a phone :) I joke I kid ... but Hell I just might :)
I'm not ussually on the welcoming committee ...
and I cant beleave i'm welcoming Bullshitt ...
You might find some other bullshit here L:
Have fun :)

BelCh

Reaction score
ah thanks , Thats seems somewhat likely ...
and with arm chairs involved and all I'm also lilkey not to forget ; )
or I will be really drunk wondering where I can find an armchair.

keg

Reaction score
its ok with you guys that this guy is is the navy?no matter what the reasons,see the world,get money,etc...

corgi slayer

Reaction score
its ok with you guys that this guy is is the navy?no matter what the reasons,see the world,get money,etc...

I haven't left for basic yet, so I'm not technically "in the navy." But I probably see where you're coming from, I'm not a big fan of the war machine myself. Signing up was more out of desperation then anything.

Besides, the way I see it, if you pay taxes, buy gas, etc. then you've got your hand in imperialism. But I feel you.

keg

Reaction score
yeah i am from hawaii so its easy,but i hdo not buy gas,food,pay rent etc.i have not touched money in months.i do not drink,drugs are free.i am 35 never had job,have been homeless for over 20 years.and am very happy.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads