Hello from the people-aquarium

RottiKiwi

Reaction score
Hey there,
Nice to be see and be seen :)
My traveling name has been Rain for the past few years, so I guess that’s what you can call me. Kitti and Kiwi work too- I answer to a variety of names- since I’ve been a variety of people in different places.

a bit about my travels- You can say I’m an Old Noob when it comes to traveling. I’ve been on the road since I was 15, flying here, driving there, hiking to remote places to ‘get away’. Usually funded and destination oriented. And always driven there in my compact car that I call "The Dirt-Star".... But recently I’m coming to admit that the traveling might just be a symptom of a larger lifestyle change coming my way. I just want to connect differently with the world and the people in it. 10 years traveling on and off under my belt and I’m finally becoming a real person it feels like.

About me as like... a person? Im a little weird, a bit abstract. I like my gardens and dogs more than I like people. But people can be cool too :) sometimes they have cool gardens and dogs you know? Lol I’m always up for a good conversation about mutual interests. I try not to open my mouth about things I don’t know about and I make it a practice of being understanding and kind. But I’ll still F you in the A if you mess with me, my family, or my stuff. I can be possessive and even a bit pissy like that. Respect me and mine- I respect you and yours. idk what more to say about me really- im best met in person lol

but yeah im really hecking new to this community and i hope to find likeminded friends and adventurers :) thabks for taking the time to read me out ^_^

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
awesome, thanks for joining us! are you trying to go anywhere in particular? im heading west from texas in march and up the coast in my car, probably gonna explore around AZ/NM, im really looking forward to it!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads