Hello From NYC

Bibritt

Reaction score
Hello my names Bianca , and i like enjoying life :) , i am still trying to get out of New York City not like New York City is bad but the l would like to see something else beside it , + domestic life is boring - So im going to react to this tug at the heart and travel . Also have been trying to start up a squat or find one in the Brooklyn area so if anyone whats to help with that .......please do

Origato,
Bianca

MunicipalWaylan

Reaction score
Heya, welcome to STP. I"m living in NYC as well, totally feel the travel bug too. Where have you been looking for squats? It would be sick to set one up but I know very little about squatting in the area.

Meek1

Reaction score
Yo, your from the northeast as well? Im planning on hitching/train hopping to travel around once the weather warms up. Been looking for more north eastern people they might have the same intrest

CrystalMeth

Reaction score
ah shit i met someone named hesh in wicker park and slept with him and like 7 others under the bridge to catch out in the hump yard back in august lol... thougth it was you? guess not but thats okay. where in philly are you? im here too

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads