hello from NYC!

Corinne

Reaction score
Website
www.incoherentmindz.tumblr.com
hey i'm Corinne, i'm 23 and im currently located in new york city. i've been living in a van for 2 years and i currently live alone in a 97 nissan quest minivan. im definitely no stranger to dumpstering or busking and i found this forum from researching ideas on making money on the road. i plan on travelling west pretty soon. i wish to see the world and live life to the fullest. im a freelance writer and i also make youtube videos on how to live in your vehicle. i look forward to chatting with you all :)

imahippy91

Reaction score
I'm just bus ride away from the city! I live on Long Island and I'm in the city all the time. That's so awesome that you live in a van. I got a ride from some crazy science lady who live in her van. She had 40+ plants of all kinds lol that was cool!
Welcome to the board!

Peace
imahippy91

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
what's your youtube channel? is there somewhere you post your writing? im looking into doing the same thing.

Daflique

Reaction score
hey i'm Corinne, i'm 23 and im currently located in new york city. i've been living in a van for 2 years and i currently live alone in a 97 nissan quest minivan. im definitely no stranger to dumpstering or busking and i found this forum from researching ideas on making money on the road. i plan on travelling west pretty soon. i wish to see the world and live life to the fullest. im a freelance writer and i also make youtube videos on how to live in your vehicle. i look forward to chatting with you all :)
Hey Corrine! How's it going? I've been interested in van dwelling for years and have enjoyed your videos. Living in Williamsburg Brooklyn right now. Want to meet up for tea sometime and chat about the lifestyle? Message me through my site. Bretcohen.com. thanks and best wishes!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads