hello from Michigan

farmer john

Reaction score
so boots and i are thinking about a new years eve christmas party give me yall opinions and ideas

farmer john

Reaction score
ive got you whatever wherever we decide

we could do a stp urban campout???? poll in bitches

farmer john

Reaction score
jb and i were thinking right near the junction and on top of russel as an alternative

farmer john

Reaction score
alright biitches heres the run down

on friday (newyyears!) we will all be partying it up and camping at the secret location near thejunction
meet up at like 4 at the russel industrial center baazar food court if your gunna be later pm me for my number and send me a txt and weyl make sure were aroun when you show up if your early same deal txt me an iyl give you my current location

things to bring!!! warm weather gear (ive got you jb) AND either food or booze dont skimp me or iyl cut u thats how the marauders (god i love that name) do it

should be a good time weyl have a semi warm *secret spot* (none of you hae seen) to crash at near the tracks plenty of drank food and music (bring cds if u want) :)

if someone wants to post this in a new thread and make it more coherent and or add stuff please do

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads