hello from Michigan

shaggydope

Reaction score
i'm mike. i've been around here for a while but not very active in making posts. i hitchhiked from PDX to detroit over the summer and it was pretty awesome. i'm staying in michigan for the winter, then taking off for an indefinite period of time in the spring. i'm reading as much as i can about trains so i can ride them next year. i'll probably have to go it alone since i doubt anyone hops out of michigan. i like Glam Metal and Weed. have a nice day y'all!

farmer john

Reaction score
hey! welcome to stp

I hop out of michigan :p jungleboots does 2 we all oughta meet up in the spring

Loseralan

Reaction score
Now I'm a bit curious. As far as the Glam Metal goes, are you more old school or do you like the resurgence era of the early 2000s?

JungleBoots

Reaction score
Farmer ussually hops off the milwalkie junction, i hopped my first train with farmer. hes fucking sweet to do that shit with...

when the two of you are up for it im totally up for it... :D

in the spring that is...

shaggydope

Reaction score
i'm very, very happy i made this introduction post now! i had no idea that anybody hopped out of Michigan.

JungleBoots

Reaction score
theres me and farmer... a guy up in flint... and mike... whom i have yet to meet irl... detroits got a little stp clan going on.

shaggydope

Reaction score
i know the guy in Flint from here and another website we are both members of. not irl though. hurry the F up spring, i wanna ride!

shaggydope

Reaction score
yup. i am a Portland native. i moved to Michigan when i was 13 with my family but i moved back to PDX like 4 years ago. i lost my job in PDX at the start of summer and was bumming around there for a few months on the streets before i decided to GTFO. thankfully my parents are housing me up for the winter here in Michigan.

farmer john

Reaction score
im thinking a stp meet and greet / rough sketch ride plan is in the future

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads