Hello from Louisiana

Fuhgawz

Reaction score
hi, my name is jon, just ran across this website via a buddy of mine, might be doin some traveling to the west cost... seattle. after that might take a trip to india to help the needy. looking forward to looking and learning more about this site and the people. anyone gonna be traveling out of louisiana in a few months?

Tempest

Reaction score
Aw, hey there. Nobody posted in my thread either.

I'm in Australia as it happens, but me and Fever have a long term plan to go TO Louisiana, I guess we're going the other way! What's it like where you are?

threehalfgallons

Reaction score
well im not in louisiana so i cant ride with ya,
however, west coast is pretty chill,
depending on what your cup of tea is of course.
but what really caught my attention is the india thing.
would you do it through a program or by yourself?
my friend just came back from a 6 monthish traveling tour in india by himself.
i could ask him stuff for ya.
cheers.

Fuhgawz

Reaction score
louisiana sucks, unless your in the baton rouge or nola area. @ 3 1/2 looking to go to india to help out the people how have migrated there because of the chinese, my girlfriend has a old professor there right at the bottom of the himalayas. hit me up if you hear from your friend. we have now made up are minds and we are goin to eastern and western europe for a couple months to explore and then heading to india. :)

Fuhgawz

Reaction score
What countries in Europe are you heading to? My mom's from Macedonia, but I've never been

with a europass u can visit 25 countries. i wanna hit up as much as possible but the places i rilly wanna go are france, germany, greece, italy, netherlands, romania, sweeden, spain, ireland....pretty much all of them :)

Tempest

Reaction score
Haha yeah, when somebody asks me where I dream of going... it's hard to leave anything out. I'd love to try Italy, Spain and Ireland for myself, plus France as I can speak a little French.

What time are you heading over to India?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads