Hello, from Chicago. :)

x2Dope

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Hey, I'm Nikki! I'm new to this site. (fackshat introduced me <3). Anyways, a little about myself is that I'm female, 17 years old, about to graduate in December and really eager to start traveling/train hopping with 2 of my closest friends and whoever we meet in the process (as long as they are good people). I currently live in Skokie, IL. It's a town right outside of Chicago. Also, I'm working part-time at Menards (a home improvement store in the midwest) I plan on quitting before I leave, hopefully with enough money to get me started. I love music and I plan on bringing a guitar with me, in hopes that it will bring in money on the road. I'm also an avid stoner and have been for years now.

I'm not interested in college, career, owning a home, or starting a family. None of this appeals to me. I just want to enjoy life one day at a time while I'm young and able. I also need to get away from Chicago, the winter is going to be really horrible this year. Also, I need to get away from my home and start off new some place else. I need a new beginning, a happy one too. I want to see as much of this world as I can, because it's too big to just stay in one town.

I'm here to meet new people, find others to train hop with that are more experienced (because I've never done it before) and learn as much as I can about train hopping and surviving on the road before we set out on our journey. I can't wait to talk to all of you! :) Byee!
(Oh and if there's any lettes or los on here, hit me up! Whoop whoop! Mcl.)

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hi, I see you're looking to gain knowledge of riding trains before you set out to do so, and it appears you're under the impression you're going to gain some of that knowledge here. Sure there's some riders here but all in all you're probably not going to get much from the site in regards to knowledge of train operations. It's like, you wouldn't train for a cage fight in an MMA forum right? You gotta take the punches or you're getting your ass handed to you, that's just to be expected. Am I saying jump on a train and go, hell no.. it's dangerous and nothing short of deadly if you make the simplest of mistakes.

I already mentioned it to your friend, but I want to reiterate, you two really need to know somebody with experience and do not go unless they're with you. There is so much you need to understand and we can't just spell it out for you here even if we wanted to. You really need to see it first hand. If I were to say boxcar doors can slam shut from slack action potentially locking you inside to die of heat/starvation etc. and you need to make sure you've secured at least one of them with a spike would you even know what the fuck I was saying or how to do that correctly? Nope, not at all. That's why you need to have that person with experience along, for all those things you'd never expect to happen or are unaware of.

You're both two young pretty girls and I fear for your safety is also why I am so unyielding about this. I'm a 6'3" 250# guy and I've had to draw a blade ready to kill a man thinking he was going to fuck me I guess? once picking me up on the side of the road hitching. There's some fucking weirdo's out there and you two will get a chance to meet some of them if you go as a duo. Think about those possibilities a little would ya? Also explore some other music, gimmick bands are gimmick bands for a reason, they lack the ability to make good music so the gimmick sells the music/product, E.g. KISS.

acrata4ever

Reaction score
you play chicago blues? kudos jason first time i heard anyone say anything resembling positive discouragement. even rich girls traveling in groups get kidnapped abroad and end up in brothels in antolia.

bryanpaul

Reaction score
dood....such a well said introduction....straight and to the point... down to earth......you come off as someone with a head on their shoulders, fer real......and then.........i got to the last sentence :eek:

but nah, fer real what jason said is right, definitely better to start riding trains with someone who's done it before and knows what theyre doin....on the flip side, there's also folks who've been riding for years that might not be the best introduction ("ok i'm gonna go get a spacebag and a bunch of 4loko's....your down to catch on the fly right")..........good luck

K

katbastard

train scene=new juggalo scene....Next up ICP making a video with them in a box car dressed like old timey clown kids
fuck juggalos

Puckett

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Ks is home & damn tornados bring me back everytime
Oogles are street rats that don't have street smarts. They are the ICP kids, the tweekers on bikes, the 15 year olds who runaway cause they think it's cool.... rest in urban dictionary
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Oogle

there is not much more i can say........
Juggalo.png

DJnNJ

Reaction score
juggalos suck, they totally trashed a once very cool campground owned by some very cool hippies just outside of youngstown oh. that place was so cool till the juggalos assholes came for a few days . now the place is ran like a nazi death camp

Reactions: JackieBlue

Dead horse

Reaction score
Its nice to meet people that don't wake up everyday and say "today is the day i'm going to make a million bucks" nice to meet ya :)

trash diver

Reaction score
The world is an interesting place,but there are some things that are the same where ever you go.Keep yourself safe and stay on point. God bless.:)

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
There's no assuming going on darling, we've met a fair share of them and to be very honest and real with you, each and every one of them suck. Ok, sure we haven't met the entire populus of juggalo one by one(Thankfully). Though I'm normally not one to generalize a crowd on the examples set forth by a few that represent them, I feel pretty alright generalizing that each and every single juggalo on the face of this planet is a fucking douche.

christianarchy

Reaction score
While I haven't loved any juggalos I've met, most people are assholes anyways, plenty of crust punks are jerks, and you could be alright. Seems like you're setting out to learn about traveling the right way rather than feeling like everything should be handed to you. Good luck with that. Stay safe.

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
you could be alright.
That's what's so weird about the whole thing is, as Bryanpaul said it best;
such a well said introduction....straight and to the point... down to earth......you come off as someone with a head on their shoulders, fer real......and then.........i got to the last sentence :eek:
Like, I read that opener of hers and I was sold! I was thinkin ok, maybe there is hope for some of these types of posts(new here, never "rode the rails" plan on doing it soon, have 9 friends comin with, any advice?)because she seems all kinds of sharp for her age. It even looks like she got herself dressed this morning, came in all presentable and shit, delivered her statement all concise and then drops the juggalo thing. Totally took me off guard. Idk, maybe what I said above was a bit much, a choice in music surely can't define a person and how they carry themselves with others can it? I guess it's just, if it ever has defined a person it's the juggalos I've met that seem to really show it. I've met some rasta cats that were hella chill, and some that were pieces of shit. Met some heads just the same. Seems like there's always a mix yet all I know of the icp kids is douche...she's only 17, maybe there's something different in the new breed of jug?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads