Hello from Arizona

A

AnOldHope

Hello, I'm new to the site. I'm learning about RV dwelling, going to raise some goats on some private land (not as a business, just milk, occasional meat, etc).

I was thinking the minimalist experience and skills of squat-culture might help me. I'm here to learn, I'm not an expert on anything. Thanks.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Hi there, welcome to STP. If we are one thing - we are a wealth of information here - do check out our subforums on different forms of travel and making a living and more. And check out our resources section too (top menu) - lots of good articles and good information have been posted by our members. And if you didn't find what you need or have more questions about it - please do ask us! My one friend is thinking of going into some goats this next year - plans on building a cheese making business - starting out slow of course and using family as "guniea pigs" and then her friends - but it's interesting we've been internet researching on that. And hey good luck!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads