Hello friends!

R

RachelDugan

Hey there!
My name is Rachel, I'm 19 and from NH. I've explored much of New England and after spending a bit of time in college, I'm definitely ready to see more of the country. I'm really looking to get to the North West, specifically OR, but I am open to wherever the road brings me. I solo roadtripped last summer to VA, and it was a truly great experience for me and I'm hoping to have more adventures like it!
I'm really passionate about herbal medicine, hoop dance, anthropology and books. I love to meet new people and make new connections, so don't be shy! :) I would love to meet some travel buddies on here and hear about your experiences!

D

Deleted member 20

Welcome to the Site. I am home based in New Bedford, Mass but usually travel between 20k-30k miles a year using various methods. Though I am not passionate about any of the stuff you are (especially hooping, lol) I think that our melting pot of people here on STP embraces the journey. Have fun on the site, read the stickies & use the search function to answer most of your questions.

There are tons of people, places & things that are discussed here & plenty of others to network with thru our forum & with chat. Welcome again!:cool:

misanthropicrustacian

Reaction score
hey Rachel!, best of luck to you with college and your travels, im planning on being out in mass or New York sometime in feb. or march , I have a cousin up in keene, nh that I may visit, maybe we can meet up and have some fun if your still there by then. cheers

PBR Ike

Reaction score
Welcome to the site! My gal abd I are from rochester nh, out in tuscon right now. Def not missing home at the moment cuz of the neg temps. Hopefully you can get out here to the west side. We are traveling north up the 1 in cali soon. So hit that on your way up. Hit us up if yall wanna meet up

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Hey, everyone else said, welcome! Know of any good places to explore up there?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads