Hello friends

Galeynn

Reaction score
I'm from PA, born and fuckin raised in pottsville. Im looking to get out of here though, theres no opportunity for a better life here and all thats left is bad memories and even worse people. I wanna throw it all away and skip town on the next train, but I've got not experience in hopping trains to get anywhere. Ive got plenty of experience being homeless though haaah. Im a cook by trade which makes it nice to get under the table work for a few days to make spare change. I plan on packing up and going to california as soon as i have a good plan and a few bucks in my pocket.

If anyone is willing to give me a hand planning a route to cali from pa, i would give them my eternal soul. Seriously though id like to avoid getting arrested because of my own inexperience, so any advice you guys can give me Id be really grateful for. In return i can offer only the skills ive gained over the years in culinary, computers, and piercing. Or if you wanna make the cross country trip with me, hop on in my magical backpack and lets fly

TheWindAndRain

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Welcome. I doubt you're going to get train info in an intro thread tho. Next step for you is to browse the site for the info you need. Want to avoid jail? Avoid ns and bnsf bulls.

Planning your route is an almost entirely personal thing too. Do you like cold weather? If not then you don't have much of an option on your route this time of year.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads