Hello Everyone

st1tch

Reaction score
I'm from Ontario Canada, (which is not worth visiting) was raised on Canada's good ol' east coast, and my friend told me about StP. I checked it out, and thought that it was a pretty cool site.
I mainly joined StP for the News and Video sections, but the trainhopping aspect was big too. I evantually want to trainhop across Canada, although I've never hopped before. But I have a couple friends who said they'd take me.
Anyone from around Ontario here? I see a lot of Americans, but not many Canadians.

Reactions: avadog

st1tch

Reaction score
Yeah, weather is starting to go to shit around here, getting ready for a shitty winter.

st1tch

Reaction score
It is, I'm moving to Halifax next year though, hoping to hop out there, but it depends on if my friend will come with or not.

st1tch

Reaction score
That's what I'm doing if my buddy doesn't hop with me.

RnJ

PilgrimAflame
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Hey, welcome. There's a handful of active Canadians here, not much more. I'm from Winnipeg myself. Good luck with the Halifax move.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads