Hello everyone, old traveler house punk, tarot card reader, doing again at 42 | Squat the Planet

Hello everyone, old traveler house punk, tarot card reader, doing again at 42

victordestrider

Reaction score
So I'm here stuck in Santa Fe New Mexico, planning on going traveling again oh, probably LA then Francisco. Trying to figure out the cheapest way to get from here to there. Anybody have any advice for this old dog?

Reactions: keystone

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Well, cheapest would probably be hitchhiking... on the route you're talking about, I don't think it would be too difficult, especially once you got to LA, you could hitch the PCH/101 up to SF which is both a beautiful drive and also way easier to get rides than the I-5.

best of luck on the road!

Reactions: Tude

TayNZ

Kiwi Vagabond
Reaction score
Safe Travels.

victordestrider

Reaction score
I ended up picking up a train ticket, 80 bucks from AbQ to LAX, it's been like 20 years since I have been on a train as a passenger, so I am kinda stoked about starting my trip this way! I've hitched from southern California to northern California at least 30 times so you're right that's probably the way I'm going to go.Thanks for the well wishes guys, hope to see you on the road soon....

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads